Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hey, What do you do for this?

Welcome to my new blog. I feel like I have been drowning in essential oils lately. I apologize for the abundance of posts on my personal Facebook page. I have decided to keep them to my Thyme for Oils page for now. I love the oils, but I want to share about all the things I do to keep my family healthy.

I always have friends and family asking me that famous question- "Hey, what do you do for fill in the blank when your fill in the blank has fill in the blank?" So, for those who are interested in changing their lifestyle over to a more natural and healthy style... this is your place and this is your "Thyme"! I love puns... ((sorry)) I have researched and journeyed down many paths in the past 10 years and would like to share my adventures with anyone who is willing to read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment